Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Thank You Tag

 
Hello!  I made this tag for the challenge at Tag You're It!  My tag is inspired by the one created by Michelle Short shown on the right.  I cut my tag using a Spellbinders Die and a corner punch and a hole punch.  I sponged the white CS using Memento Bahama Blue ink and then attached the flower cut with Memory Box Die Darling Poppies from yellow and green CS's and the word Thanks cut with a Cheery Lynn die.  Finished with a yellow twine.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous!!

Michelle Short said...

I love your take on my card, Theresa. I love the colours and the flower die cut is so pretty. Thanks so much for playing along :)

Bobby said...

You created the perfect background to show off that lovely yellow flower, Theresa. The die cut sentiment ties everything together beautifully.

Bobby said...

Oops, I forgot to say Thanks for joining the challenge at Tag You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great job, many thanks for joining us at Tag you're It Challenge.