Monday, August 22, 2016

Sunset at the Lighthouse

 
Hello!  I am back after being away from Blogland for about a month.  I have returned to post a card for the WHAT IF? Wednesday photo challenge A1716. (shown on right) I used Repeat Impressions stamp for the scene on my card.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using masking techniques, I sponged and blended the sky, sea and sun with Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Elderberry, Nautical Blue, and Paris Dusk inks.  The scene was colored with pencils.  I cut the image with Spellbinders die and matted with Orange CS and placed on a background of glittered paper from DCWV Tahiti mat stack and a card base of Turquoise CS.
 
Challenges:
Crafty Catz: Challenge #334 Anything goes with a Twist of Birthdays
Seize The Birthday: Anything Goes Challenge


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful lighthouse and great take on the photo challenge - love the beautiful shading you did. Thank you for entering our challenge at The House that Stamps Built this week Shirley H. DT

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty lake scene. Love the lighthouse. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Barbara said...

You do a great scene card Theresa, I remember seeing the before. This one is right up,ther o the top! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Barbara DT member.

Heidi Stamps said...

What a pretty sky and reflection! Great card!

Heather said...

Beautiful scene! I love your moon "reflection"; fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

Theresa, this is a perfect take on the inspiration photo. I love the layering and how it popped the image off the bg. Thanks for playing along with us at The House this week.

Patti J said...

Wow, Theresa, this is just gorgeous! Your layers are perfect, and give such beautiful dimension to an already stunning creation! Great job, and thanks for sharing with us at The House that Stamps Built!

Jac Curran said...

That's a beautiful scene and love your sky and sea,, very calming, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x