Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Flowers with Love and Hugs

 
Hello!  Today I  CASE'd a card by Gloria Lee shown on the right.  I did not use masking as she did but used a die cut heart for the center of the card. I stamped Repeat Impressions Flower Power Background with versamark ink on White CS and heat embossed with Gold EF and colored with various markers.  I stamped the scalloped heart  with Repeat Impressions sentiment and edged with a Gold Metallic Pilot pen  before attaching to a layer of white foam craft and adhered to the card. Used a GKD Green CS for card base.  My card used the same colors with a floral design, the heart in the center, and a similar sentiment.
 
Challenge:
Happy Little Stampers: Case the Designer Challenge.
Allsorts Challenge: Week 377 Fabulous Florals

                                                   
 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Gloria Lee said...

Your card is simply gorgeous!
Thank you so much for CASEing my card and joining us at Happy little Stampers CASE challenge this month! xx

brenda said...

A really pretty floral creation for our theme this week Theresa, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at allsorts X