Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Buttons and Bow Birthday


Hello!  I have a lot of ribbon, buttons, and pattern papers in my stash so I decided to use these items to create this square birthday card.  It seems that I use less ribbon and buttons these days....how about you?
I  cut a Pattern Paper from Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary pad (have been hoarding this paper) with a Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Doily.  I placed this on a square Ivory CS that I embossed with Embossalicious Diesire Splendor EF.  I layered this with more of the Ivory CS that I edged with a Copic Marker BG72. To finish I added Happy Birthday cut with Cheery Lynn dies, a handmade bow of Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon, and some buttons that I thought were perfect for the corners.  Buttons were saved from an old dress.

Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs: Challenge #236 Theme is Doilies. Used English Tea Party and Happy Birthday dies.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon Says It's Hip to be Square.
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Challenge 147 is Buttons and Bows.
Craft-Dee Bow Z Challenge: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
City Crafter Challenge:  Week 327 Birthday Wishes
Allsorts Challenge: Week 378 Use at least 2 dies



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely display for our current challenge, use more than TWO dies, great card, lovely colours and thanks for sharing...
[aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.

Olga Jewell said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio said...

Such a sweet card and great addition to our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Chrissy Mac Designs said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! I love the use of the buttons and that doily looks great. And who doesn't like a pretty perfect bow. Thank you for entering the Cheery Lynn Designs doily challenge. Good luck!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy X