Sunday, July 10, 2016

Vase of Tulips


Welcome!  Today I have a card made for the WIW Color Challenge at The House That Stamps Built. We are to use Red, Turquoise, Black and White.  I stamped Repeat Impressions Vase Of Tulips with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the tulips and leaves with Copics.  Instead of green leaves, I took artistic license and made them shades of turquoise.  I paper pieced the vase with some MME patterned paper.  I stamped a portion of a RI sentiment and dry embossed a border at the bottom of the image panel.  Finished with a Turquoise card base and a mat of Black CS.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! The combination of the red tulips against that beautiful patterned vase is just gorgeous! The CAS layout really lets this stamp shine. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.