Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Sands of Time


Hello! My One Layer card has the theme of Time.  I used the Hour Glass stamp and sentiment from Flourishes Moments in Time set.  The hour glass was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics and then coated with Glossy Accents.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I added a dimensional border with Cuttlebug EF Pop Culture.  I used GKD heavyweight CS since Copic markers do not bleed through this great CS and it is perfect for One Layer cards colored with ink.

Challenges:
Less Is More: Week 284-It's TIME  for another One Layer challenge and this time the theme is TIME.
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Week 320 On the border. I used an embossed border on my one layer card.
Tuesday Throw down: TTD302 One Layer
Time Out Challenges: #61 Inspired by words.


As I typed the title of my post I thought of the soap opera Days Of Our Lives which always opened with sand pouring in an hourglass such as the one on my card.  Check out this video by clicking on the arrow:

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

11 comments:

Esther said...

Fabulous, classy card! Beautifully crisp, and the subtle embossing at the bottom adds a lovely finishing touch. Great LIM entry!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

That's an absolutely wonderful image and a perfect CAS take on our challenge this week. Thanks for sharing at Less is More. Sarah

sandie said...

Fabulous sentiment and the perfect image to match and I do love that border. Great to see you at TO again x

Stella said...

A great CAS card and your embossed border is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Chrissie said...

Just brilliant... and perfect for our challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Lovely CAS card, and that sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Anita in France said...

Great colouring on that fabulous image, Theresa ... and what a fantastic sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

lin_ka1 said...

Prosto i pięknie.
Rewelacyjne cieniowanie.
Pozdrawiam.
lin_ka

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous CAS card this is!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Neets B said...

Perfect image choice for our challenge theme and such a true sentiment. Love how CAS this is.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Brenda in IN said...

I love the simplicity of this card. It is clean and crisp with the soft white border. That sentiment is just great.