Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tag...You're It!

 
Hello!  I made this tag with some of the Crate Paper  DIY Collection that I had lying on my desk.  I took a precut Tag with Gold Glitter Chevron designs and cut a tag the same shape and size from a Pattern Paper and tied the 2 together with Gold Metallic ribbon.  I added a precut Flower and sentiment from the collection to finish. Easy enough!  I was inspired by the layout, shape, and use of Pattern paper of the tag created by Kelly Szafron  from the current Tag You're It! challenge #50.

Other challenges:
                                               CRAFT Challenge: #370 Add Ribbon and Sparkle
AAA Cards: Game #68 Tags
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful tag. Love the colors, the PP you chose, the touch of gold. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

So pretty and I hope you do have the best day ever! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Linda said...

Lovely tag. Great colors.

Sheryl said...

I love the offset layered effect of the two tags it adds an extra dimension to your tag and the contrasting pattern paper on the bottom tag works really well. Great image too.
glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

MagsB said...

This is a gorgeous tag, Theresa! I love the gold glitter! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B DT x

Jeanne J. said...

Pretty gold glitter background for that beautiful flower!

richardbreaks said...

Super tag. The colors are really wonderful choices.