Friday, July 15, 2016

Ship In A Bottle


Hello!  I found this At The Vineyard Paper House pattern paper with wine corks in my stash and thought it would be perfect with my stamping of a Ship in a Bottle on Vellum Paper that I did with Repeat Impressions Wine Time set.  I did the stamping with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then heat embossed with Clear EP.  I did a bit of coloring on the ship with White, Blue, and Tan Pencils on the backside of the Vellum.  I cut a rectangle from the Pattern Paper, attached the image on vellum behind the opening and then replaced the rectangle behind the image to create a frame around the bottle. I used a Dark Brown CS for the base.  For fun, I stamped the larger Cork Stamp on cork and trimmed and then attached to the card.  I like the masculine look of this card.  I first stamped this design on white CS but the vellum show the bottle so much better.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built:  Designer Choice Challenge 713 It's a Man's World.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Any card with Patterned Paper.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Thank for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!!!

Heather said...

Very cool! That cork background paper is absolutely perfect! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a find with that perfect background paper. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)