Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Day


Hello!  Today I have a Happy card, Happy Birthday that is! I thought this Patterned Paper from MME's paper pad was so cheerful with bright colored flowers and just right for a cheerful card.  I stamped Repeat Impression words with SU Really Rust ink and their Butterfly with SU Only Orange ink.  I filled in the butterfly with Copics Y06 and Y23.  I fussy cut some of the flowers from the pattern and popped up.  The Ivory card base was covered with an Orange Pattern Paper mat and then the image layer.  I finished with Clear star glitter on the flower centers.  I like how the Butterfly landed on the tip of the letter Y.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW June Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 200-Photo Inspiration -Happy Birthday.  Congrats to you on your 4th Birthday at ATSAM. I was inspired by the colors, the flower, and butterfly in the photo.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday: Toppings Option is Birds, Bees, and Butterflies on a Birthday Card.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use patterned paper.







Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh this is such h a pretty card, I love your cluster of flowers and of course thank you for playing along with the topping and adding a butterfly!! Butterflies always finish a card that has flowers on it!! Thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

Teresa Kline said...

hello theresa! super fun card, luv the design and your stamping! stop by my blog and comment for a chance to win one of the weekly giveaways I am having this month for my birthday! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Shona Chambers said...

Gorgeous birthday card and can certainly see your inspiration from our challenge photo. And really like how you popped up some of the flowers for dimension, gives it a lot of interest. Thank you for joining us at ATSM for our birthday!!

Catie Cuddles said...

Fabulous. Love this.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Fabulous. Love this.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Glenda J said...

So fun and cheerful! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Heather said...

Beautiful and oh, so fun!! Love the bright, happy colors. And I LOVE how you used our "happy" set. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.