Wednesday, July 6, 2016

CASE this Sketch

 
Hello!  I was playing with some new GKD Stamps and created this CAS card using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #179.  I used Flowers from Birds &  Blooms, Sentiment from Wild Blossoms, and stems from Old Country Rose to create an open wreath.  I stamped all with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored the petals and leaves with Pink Copics.  The card base and label are GKD Pink CS.  
Challenge:
CAS(E) this Sketch: #179 shown on right
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday-Fantasy Flowers. 
CAS on Sunday: #86 Black and White and One Color.  Used pink as my color.
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Zw@@n said...

Stunning card, Theresa. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma