Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tweet Card!


Hello! I have been busy outside the last few days but took time to make a card using From the Heart digital stamps from Apple Blossoms Birds.   After printing the image, I colored it with Copics and fussy cut leaving a white outline. Following the I (heart) Sketch with a tWist # 154 I created my design . The twist  is to show off your coloring skills.  I actually used  coloring skills with Copics on the image  but also colored a white ribbon with a blue copics to match the birds and also colored the edges of the white card base with the same blue. I assembled the card using pattern paper from Graphic 45, the image, and ribbons from my stash.    The From the Heart Digi sentiment was printed with the computer.
Challenges:
From the Heart Blog: I (heart) Sketch with a tWist # 154 shown on left
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June challenge
Doodle Pantry Blog: ANTS IN MY PANTRY DIGITAL CHALLENGE 18-anything goes with a digital image.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card, Theresa. I love the little bird and the great colors you chose.

Michelle said...

Very cute card! And the colors are perfect!

Thank for joining us for our i {heart} sketches weekly challenge @ From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very cute and perfect with the color choices that you selected. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!