Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer Time Fun


Hello! Today I am playing with a color challenge and sketch challenge. I have used Repeat Impressions stamps Lightning Bug Jar and Happy Summer. Other supplies: White, Blue, Yellow CS, Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Dandelion, Gold Copics, Divine Swirls EF, Yellow Ribbon and Bow, Circle and Rectangle Nestabilities Dies, Glossy Accents, and Stardust Pen.
I hope you can see the sparkle on the bug wings.  
Do you remember the fun of capturing Fireflies or Lightning Bugs in a Mason Jar on summer nights?   For me, that was a few years ago but I do remember the fun.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW Color Challenge-Blue, Yellow, & White
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch #354 see below


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute card! Love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Theresa, as always! Your use of the colors this week is perfect :) Great job!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

Heather said...

Very sweet! I really love that embossed background; it is perfect for the theme of this card. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

What an adorable card this is, Theresa! So glad you played along with the color challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card! I love the fireflies and the inked embossing!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That