Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer Sunflower

 
Welcome to my studio!   Spending less time in my studio and more time outdoors on these beautiful days of sunshine.  But I did make this card featuring a Sunflower for a few challenges.  The Flower and Butterfly stamps are from Repeat Impressions and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white CS and colored with Copics.   The card was assembled with Green card base and panel of MME Yellow Pattern Paper following a layout from Sketch Saturday.  Also used Darice EF Flower Frenzy on the green CS and Stardust Pen on black center of the flower.  The sentiment stamp (part of a verse)  is also from RI.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Designer's Choice Challenge 68 Use 2 or more stamps. I used 3 RI stamps.
Sketch Saturday: Week #416 sketch shown below.
Cupcake Inspirations: Challenge 363 use colors Goldenrod, Black, and Grass.  Used these colors on my card.
Cratyhazelnut's  Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper on a card.
 

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty sunflower card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
Sandy, DT

Heather said...

Beautiful!! LOVE the embossing on the background. It's perfect for this sweet sunflower. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry, I'm so late in leaving a comment, I won't even bother with excuses!!

Naki said...

Sunflowers are my favorite, I am very much enjoying seeing all these cheerful sunflowers! Yours is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!