Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sending Berries to a Friend


Welcome!  Today I am playing with a digital stamp Berry It from Power Poppy that I printed and colored with Copics and added some sparkle with a  Stardust pen. I die cut the image with an oval die and layered onto a Scalloped Oval of yellow CS.  I assembled the card using the Sketch Saturday layout adding a layer of GKD Pattern Paper and a Double layer of Purple Organza ribbon on Yellow card base.  The Power Poppy sentiment from Sassy Succulents was stamped with Memento Lilac Posies and embossed with Clear EP. Loving this berry stamp and the colors in my card.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Week #415 shown on right
Power Poppy Power & Sparkle Challenge: Happy Mail-create a card with someone in mind  and put it in the mail.

Also entering this on Facebook for Passionate Paper Creations  in hopes of winning a $25 GC at Power Poppy.  Check details at Power Poppy. Ends June 5th.



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Theresa, this is gorgeous, and I love how you've colored your beautiful (and yummy looking) berries! What a beautiful card, and I love the frame! Hugs!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your Berries look absolutely scrumptious Theresa! And I love how the ribbon matches so perfectly!! So glad you joined us for our Power and Spark Challenge this month!!

Julie Koerber said...

Love the bright and bold pop of color on those berries Theresa! What a beautiful display on a clean and classy design! :-)

Stacy Morgan said...

Yumy! Your berries look wonderful. I bet your friend will like this. Thanks for play along with Power Poppy this month!