Saturday, June 25, 2016

Red, White and Blue


Hello! This card was a result of playing with some new stamps from Gina K Designs.....Tiny Treasures and Birds & Blooms(sentiment).   I splashed red and blue streaks on to a white CS and then made some splatter spots with Blue ink.  Used Memento red and blue inks with card base of  SU Brilliant Blue CS.  Added some silver stars found in my stash of cut outs.   Love the Tiny Treasure stamps which I know I will be using often.  I made this for a Mix It Up Monday challenge at Stamp TV STV16MON20.
Other Challenge:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Seeing Stars
Alphabet Challenge: I is for Ink It Up

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Cass said...

Fab card. Love the paint strokes. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Fab card. Love the paint strokes. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx