Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ice Cream for Dad

 
 Hello! Are you enjoying the warm weather?  How about some ice cream?  That is what I am sharing today for Father's Day on my card for From the Heart challenges.  I have use their digital stamp and sentiment from this month's free stamp Ice Cream Lineup. Please check here for details on their free monthly stamps.  After printing the digis on white CS, I colored with Copics and added Glossy Accents and Stickles for shine and texture.   I used From the Heart's  I (heart) Sketch #156(below) for my layout but gave it a turn.   Happy Father's Day was printed on computer.
Challenges:
I (heart) Sketches #156:  I only used the sketch not the twist.
From The Heart: Digital Stamp of the month challenge.
 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Imke said...

Wonderful CAS card and great take with our Sketch this week, Theresa !

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a twist and also our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Kathy S said...

Great idea to use the border dies under your sentiments. Makes them pop out. Great dimension on your ice cream too. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps Progressive June Challenge. See you next month!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Kathy said...

This came out really great. I love how you've added the sentiment to the sketch element, such a great look. Thanks for joining us at FTHS.

Brenda said...

I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps SOTM challenge!