Saturday, June 25, 2016

Have Some Ice Cream


Welcome!  What is better on a HOT day than a dish of COLD ice cream?  I am serving up some with From The Heart digital stamps Ice Cream Lineup and their Sketch Challenge 157 using their twist: Make it Sparkle.  I printed the servings of ice cream on white CS and colored with Copics  and added some Stickles and Liquid Pearls plus a sprinkling of Sugar Sprinkles(Wilton).  Also used a bit of Glossy Accents.  I drew circles around each with Black Pen after trimming out the images.  I used some old striped Glitter Paper by DCWV (from stash) for the background and finished with a sentiment from the same digital set.  As you can see I rotated the sketch to make a horizontal card.
Challenges:
From The Heart: I (heart) Sketches # 157. I used both the sketch and the twist.
Mod Squad Challenge: All That Glitters.  Glitter on the stripes as well on the images.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says add some shimmer. Lot of shimmer in the ice cream toppings.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge #129 Anything Summer.  Used digital stamps that I colored with Copics.
Simon Monday Challenge: Use Patterned Papers
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June Challenge use Patterned papers


 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


7 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely card, the ice creams look delicious. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Mandy LaCroix said...

SO cute and fun! Great card!
Thanks for sharing it over at ATSC! :)

Kathy said...

This is bright, pretty and fun. I love the sprinkles/sparkles you've added. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

Kelly Schelske said...

So fun and cheery!!


Thank you for joining at at FTHS!

Hugs,
Kelly

Peggy T. said...

OOOh. Yummy. Thank you for joining the All That Glitters Challenge at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

Peggy T.
DT Member

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! The images are so cute and I love the glittery paper.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!