Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy Father's Day

 
Hello! Today I have a CAS card for Father's Day made with GKD stamps from Life is Good and Gifts of the Sea sets.  I stamped the train and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Ivory CS and colored with Copics.  I did a double line of scoring on each edge of the panel and then added to a card base of Chocolate Brown with some orange satin ribbon for interest. 
Challenges:
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge:  Use Scoring
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Father's Day/ For a Guy
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Father's Day or Special Man
Cards In Envy: No girls allowed card.  Card easily fits into an A2 envelope.





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

Very nice card! I love the clean and simple look and the colors you picked for the train. :)

Sammy said...

That's a fab image! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Lin said...

Great Father's Day card, Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Kathy S said...

TOOT TOOT. Love it. What Father doesn't like trains, I know the ones I know sure do. Great entry for Cards in Envy "No Girls Allowed" this challenge. As always - we appreciate your entry. See you again soon!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello there, Theresa! My name is Karen. This is FABULOUS! I would love to have you share this with us at these two challenge blogs. They're both always Anything Goes, and you can win some awesome prizes at both challenges. I really hope that you will stop by and link up with us.
Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
AND
CropStop
www.cropstop.com/blog