Thursday, June 23, 2016

Googly Eyes

Hello! I have been playing with some google eyes and a Origami dog that I printed from this website http://www.heatherlynneshida.com/origami/PRINTABLES/choosedog.html .

The dog  made a quick focus for my CAS card.  I will be using this dog again but may use cardstocks to cut the design.  For the card, I used a Black card base and a layer of White that I embossed with EF Diamond Plate.  The MFP stamp was inked with Versafine Onyx Black.  Finished with the google eyes and a bit of Glossy Accents on the nose.
Challenges:
AAA Cards: Game #67 Googley Eyes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: 369 Animals




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

sandie said...

He is adorable and love his glossy nose. The embossed base adds just the right amount of texture to your card. Thanks for joining AAA

Jane said...

Of course a dog has to have a glossy wet nose! He's such a cute origami dog and the googley eyes work perfectly. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Jean said...

What a brilliant card, the dog is so cute, love your technique.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT. Jean DT XX

Marlene Atkinson said...

A brilliant card, the dog is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Marlene DT

Khristina Sorge said...

So adorable! I love your origami dog and the textured background. Thanks for joining us for the CRAFT Animal Challenge.

Khristina CRAFT DT