Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fluttering By...

 
Hello! I have been playing with the CAS  sketch shown below....I had several ideas and will be sharing a few cards that I made.  This one was made as a one layer card with White CS.  I stamped a square burlap-like stamp from GKD Tiny Textures in Memento green ink and a sentiment from Paper and Such.  I die cut a butterfly in black CS and the Wings in Yellow CS and simply attached to the green square. The yellow wings were covered in shine with Clear Star Pen.  Dies are from Cheery Lynn.


Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch: #178.  There are so many possibilities with this sketch.
Addicted to Stamps: Challenge #129 is Anything Summer.
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C 342 Add a Butterfly

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Such a perfect take on the sketch!