Sunday, June 19, 2016

Color and Sketch Combo

 
 
Hello! Second Post Today
I made this card for a color challenge as well as a sketch challenge.  I used some new stamps from Gina K .....treated myself for my birthday....my DH always has some funds in Paypal for my stamping supplies.  Isn't he the best? 
Supplies: Stamps Gina K from Hello Friend set, SU Pink Passion and More Mustard inks, MME pattern paper, White, Pink, Turquoise CS, Darice EF Floral Frenzy, Ribbon and Dragonfly(colored with Copics)  from stash
 
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #356
Just Us Girls Challenge: Color Week #348 Mustard, Hot Pink, Turquoise 
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: June challenge-use any image.
 

 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Really fun card. I love the happy colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Judy Woodland said...

Your card is just wonderful!! LOVE the design, and great use of that color combo. Perfect take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls.

Kris B said...

Such a pretty card! I love the color combo and the large floral image is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Ribbon Girl said...

nice card Theresa - thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Catie Cuddles said...

How lovely. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Catie Cuddles said...

How lovely. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT