Thursday, June 23, 2016

Coffee and Doughnuts


Hello!  I love my coffee in the morning.   I begin each day with my DH making and serving me coffee.....thus my card reads "Your love sustains me" an older stamp from GKD Life is Good set on my card.  The Coffee Cup stamp is from GKD Signs of Autumn.  I colored the cup with Pencils and OMG. Since I wanted to add some Doughnuts and do not have a Doughnut stamp, I simply cut mine with circle dies and colored with Copics and Stickles and then sprinkled with Wilton Sugar Stickles. 
Other Supplies: GKD Ivory CS, MME Pattern Paper, SU Close to Cocoa ink, Glossy Accents.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Coffee, Tea, Sweets, O My!
Tuesday Morning Sketches: # 357 Sketch.  This was a great layout for Coffee and Doughnuts.
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 199 CAS




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my! What cute doughnuts! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Heidi Stamps said...

How clever! The sugar looks great and I like the sketch too.

Kamila Routsis * Life In Moments said...

Such a fun card - I love your colourful doughnuts! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Debbie said...

What a fun card! Great donuts!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That