Sunday, May 29, 2016

Playing with Plaid


Second post today
Welcome to my studio.  This card was made for the GKD Party Release Challenge at Stamp TV.  We are to use 3 different ink colors.  I chose to use Memento Bamboo Leaves, Peanut Brittle and Teal Zeal.  I used a GKD Stamp from Perfect Plaids that I have never used on a card and stamped 3 times on White CS with each of the colors.  Using stamps from the Stippled Nature set, I added the flower and birthday sentiment. I attached this to a Card Base of GKD Grass Green CS. Finished with some touches of Sakura Stardust pen on the stripes and flower. 

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Release Party Challenge  Use 3 Different Ink Colors TAKE3MAY
Mod Squad Challenge: Use It or Lose It-use something you have not used for a long time, rarely used, or never used.  I used the plaid stamp that I never used.



This was a card that just evolved with no real plan.  Just pulled out the Perfect Plaid stamp and just started playing and came up with this design.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

Peggy T. said...

Theresa, this is such a fun CAS card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Mod Squad Challenge.

Peggy T.
DT Member