Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Piggy in a Planter


Hello! Today I have a card made with From the Heart stamp of the month Hamlet PigWit in the Planter.  I received this stamp for participating in last month's challenge.  Check out how you can participate in their challenges for free digis on their blog.  After printing this digital image and sentiment, I colored with Copics and Glaze Pens and assembled the card with a white card base and panels of Graphic 45 Secret Garden pattern papers.  I used the From the Heart sketch shown below.  I added an Orange Butterfly button from my stash.

Challenge:
From the Heart: Digital Stamp Challenge of the month-use Hamlet Pigwit in the Planter.
From the Heart: Challenge #150 I (heart) Sketches with a tWist use a button or bow.  I added a butterfly button.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge; Use patterned paper on a card





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Imke said...

Super sweet card and the DP fits so great !!

Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

mypurplehouse said...

This is precious! This is a great take on the sketch - fun coloring! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps.
Lyn

Kelly Schelske said...

Great pattern paper, it fits so well!

Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

Hugs,
Kelly

Kathy said...

Wow, so pretty. I love the secret garden paper and how you did your take on the sketch with the sentiment in one block. Great card. Thanks for joining our Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps.