Sunday, May 29, 2016

Colorful Flowers


Hello!  I am enjoying the beautiful colorful flowers of this spring.   Today I am sharing a card made with From the Heart digital stamps Painting Ladybug and used their current Sketch Challenge #153...we are to use the sketch and /or twist of fussy cutting.  I only used the sketch.  I printed the sentiment using Photoshop to color and rearrange the words.
Other supplies used: White, Green and Ivory CS, GCD Studio pattern papers, Circle Dies, Red Satin Ribbon, Copics.

Challenges:
From the Heart: I (heart) Sketches with a Twist #153 on right.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a cute and cheerful card!

Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

Hugs,
Kelly

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!