Monday, May 9, 2016

Back with Another Hummingbird


Welcome!  I just had to make another card with Flourishes Humming Along stamp set. For my other Hummingbird card click here.  This set was illustrated by Marcella Hawley and is one of my favorites.  This time I wanted to feature the Honeysuckle stamp (stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle) along with the Hummingbird (stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black) .   The images were colored with Copics and some Wink of Stella added to the bird for iridescence. Finished with a Yellow Satin ribbon and a green CS layer and Coral Card Base. I hope we will have a lot of Hummers stopping by to say Hello.

Challenges:
Fusion Card Challenge: Sweet Orange Blossoms. I used the photo inspiration for this card.







Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Hummers will get my attention every time. Love the card Theresa. Used to have 5 or 6 hummers until about 3 years ago. After a severe southern spring storm we haven't seen a single hummer. We keep trying to attract them back but no success yet.

Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!