Monday, May 2, 2016

A Flower for My Friend


Hello!  Today I am sharing a tag made for the challenge at
Tag You're.. It  #46 shown on right. I was inspired by Susan's Tag
and decided to stay with a Gnome theme since I have a Mark's Finest Papers stamp that I have never used.  And he would be perfect for my tag.  I stamped the Gnome with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.  I fussy cut him and placed on a backdrop of bricks.  I had made the brick wall with scoring and inking for another project and had this leftover.  Finished with a sentiment from the same MFP set stamped in Memento ink and added some green twine.  Fun challenge!




Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Adorable Theresa! You even made a great brick background ! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so awesome! I love that the gnome is holding a big ol' sunflower! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!