Friday, April 1, 2016

Wish Big on Your Birthday


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card that I made for From the Heart Blog sketch challenge #145 which we can use with the twist of sponging or not.  I printed their cute Mouse digital stamp and colored with Copics and sponged around the image with Memento Teal Zeal ink.  I assembled with Turquoise CS, MME pattern Paper, and a strip of Orange CS embossed with Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles EF.  My mouse is  effervescing  with excitement!

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Patterned paper

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

So cute! Love that little mouse (the only way I like mice!). Great card! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #145!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty. I love the orange and blue color combination. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh so sweet. A beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Craftdee said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺