Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Time for Spring Flowers

Hello!  Are you celebrating beautiful weather?  Here in Ohio the past few days have been glorious...something to celebrate after winter over stayed its time.  I made this card for a celebration using From the Heart's stamp of the month Time to Bloom. I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for my design.
Supplies used: Copics including Gold for the watch, Stardust Pen, White and Pink CS, MME Patterned Paper, Spellbinder die, Pink Satin Ribbon, Pearl colored with Gold Copic (center of Watch), Flourishes stamp for sentiment, SU Pink ink.

Challenges:
From The Heart: Digital stamp of the month April Challenge. Check out the details to find how you can receive free stamps.
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Challenge #348
Creative Corner Challenges: Theme is Spring Flowers
The Ribbon Girl: April challenge is anything goes as long as you use any image.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Jo said...

So pretty! I love the Spring colour palette.
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS.
Jo xx

Jessi Fogan said...

I absolutely love the perfect spring pastels! Thanks for coming to play at TMS this week :)

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! (I've got this image printed... now I just need to color it up!)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That