Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring Flowers

Welcome!  I was inspired to use flowers for this card that I made with Cheery Lynn Build a Flower dies by the beautiful spring flowers that we are enjoying. I used a negative from Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die that I had as a leftover and layered it with some background paper that I made with a wax paper embossing technique.  I used a double layer of the word Thanks also cut with Cheery Lynn die.
Supplies: Cheery Lynn dies, Green and Yellow CS, Green Brads, Darice EF, Background made with White CS, Wax Paper and Green inks.

Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs Blog: Challenge#227 Handmade Flowers Design
Mod Squad Challenge: Make a Negative a Positive.  I made the flourish negative a positive.
Tuesday Throwdown: #289 Use your Die Cuts



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

What a beautiful and sweet card I really love the color combination! Thank you so much for playing with us at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck hugs Amy xox

Donna Phelan said...

So pretty! LOVE your colors and that big bold beautiful Flourish (I own that too, it's awesome!) Great way to layer your thanks. Someone will love getting this beauty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

Olga Jewell said...

Another beautiful creation!!!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Theresa this is a wonderful spring card. I like the positive and negative you did. Thanks for playing along in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.