Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Popping in with Poppies


 I am sharing a Card that I made "casing" another card designer for a challenge at Happy Little Stampers. I stamped Power Poppy Poppies stamps and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black on white CS.  Using a Rectangle die, I cut a section from the stamped area and colored this area with Copics R29,YR07, Y06, YG95,YG63.  I attached the center to foam cut the same size and attached both stamped sections  to the card base of Yellow CS.   I pretty much followed the layout of Joyce's card but used different stamps and colors.  I like using the foam to keep the card from being crushed in during mailing.

Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers: Challenge-April CASE the Designer Joyce Mehrberg.
CAS on Sunday: Challenge #80 Flowers



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Melissa L. said...

Lovely, Theresa. Beautiful red, yellow and green combination. Poppies are one of my favorite flowers and you did a beautiful job designing, stamping and coloring these. Great CASE of Joyce's card! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer. I hope you'll come back next month!

Joyce said...

This is so very beautiful. Love the flowers you chose and your coloring is wonderful. Such a perfect CASE--makes me so happy. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer this month.

Birgit said...

This is simply stunning! You chose a great image to work with and your spotlight coloring is perfectly done. Thanks so much for joining the HLS CASE challenge.

ÅsaJ said...

So so beautiful CASEd!!! Love your stamp and your colouring! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Åsa xx

Zw@@n said...

Wow, so beautiful, Theresa. I love that spotlight technique, it's gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma