Saturday, April 23, 2016

How Old?


Hello! I have been playing with  From the Heart Digi stamps and Washi tape for the I (heart) Sketches with a Twist #148 sketch challenge. The twist is to add Washi tape.  The Surprised Birdbrain and Sentiment were printed and colored with Copics and a bit of Blue Glitter Gelly pen on the eyes.  Instead of matting the image, I wrapped some of the GKD Washi tape around the edges that  I also used on the card.  I happened, just by accident, to find a MME pattern paper that I thought coordinated well with the tape and the colors that I used. Arranged this on a Grass Green Card Base.  I was pleased at how this card came together.

Other Challenges:
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Simplicity- Keep It Simple. 
Cratyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Patterned paper
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

He just makes me smile - great pattern usage too - Thanks for joining in at STB!

Marisa said...

Cute bird and card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Brenda said...

You did a great job with the sketch! I love this fun, happy card. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at From the Heart Stamps, I {heart} sketches with a tWist!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

Kathy S said...

Great entry for Sketch 148 at From The Heart Stamps. Best of luck.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Lisa H. said...

that bird! what a fun and cute card. love the papers you used. thanks for linking up to curtain call.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute Theresa. Love the sweet chicken... fun papers. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Craftdee said...

Cute image :-) Thanks for sharing your card in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you again soon, Donna ☺