Saturday, April 2, 2016

Have a Holly Jolly

Hello!  Yes, I have another Christmas card....at least the weather is more Christmas like even though it is Spring.  I was inspired by the Challenge at Merry Monday to create a card based on a Christmas Carol. I thought of Burl Ives'  Have a Holly Jolly Christmas  and used a sentiment from Creative Vision with an EF Allegro from Darice to design this quick and simple card.   Added some sparkle and bling to finish.
Challenges:
Merry Monday Challenge: #198 Christmas Carol theme
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #275 Vintage or Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything with Christmas theme

Click on arrow to hear song:


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can hear Burl Ives singing this in my head, Theresa! Love the song and the card! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that music background!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Debbie Henderson said...

The music notes background is lovely and the other layer colors really pop against the background. Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x