Saturday, April 23, 2016

Another Card with Washi Tape


 Hello! I have again been playing with  From the Heart  stamps and Washi tape for the I (heart) Sketches with a Twist #148 sketch challenge. See below. The twist is to add Washi tape.  I am using digital stamps from Time to Bloom that I received to use in this Stamp of the  Month challenge at From the Heart.  I colored the floral images with Copics and sponged the background with Memento Pink ink.  I added some Dewdrops for interest.  I layered this with Red CS and placed on an Embossed (EF Swiss Dots) card base  striped with MME Washi Tapes.

Other Challenges:
AAA Cards: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Theresa ! I like all the pink and how you´ve uses parts of the FREE Stamp of the Month April "Time to Bloom" set. Great take also wiht our Sketch #148 this week.
Thank for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Tip Top said...

The colours work really well! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

A lovely pink & red card! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS this week!