Thursday, March 10, 2016

One Layer CAS



 Hello!  Today I have a one-layer card made with GKD Stamps from A Year of Flowers 2 and Stippled Nature (sentiment).   I stamped the rose with Memento Love Letter ink, the leaf with Memento Cottage Ivy ink , and the sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with pencils.  For texture I added an embossed border with Anna Griffin EF.
Challenge:
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday challenge: Hit that easy button-do a one layer card.
 AAA Cards: Week 59 Embossing
Addicted to Stamps: #184 Clean and Simple







 


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Heidi Stamps said...

So pretty, love your shading. The embossing folder is so nice, I am not surprised that it is Anna Griffin, her stuff is all so ornate.

Ceal said...

So Pretty! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!