Thursday, March 17, 2016

Framed in Green

 
Hello! Now that I am back home from Florida, I hope to get back in the swing of making cards and doing challenges on a more regular routine.  This card was made with Gina K Designs A Year Of Flower 2 by Melanie. I used a Spellbinders Die from Divine Eloquence to dry emboss on a panel of white CS, not to cut through the paper.  I then sponged the design with Memento Bamboo Leaves.  I  stamped a Lily with a stem and leaves using Memento Tangelo ink and the same green.  I colored the image lightly with Copics.  Added a simple sentiment  Hi to the card.  Finished with some yellow pearls on the rounded corners and used a Grass Green card base.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Sylvia's  Mix It Up Monday Challenge Color Combo to use a die to emboss (not cut); second, use a flower as your focal image.
Addicted to Stamps Challenge: #122 Use any Shape

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Cindy M said...

Very pretty, love the die you chose!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Beautiful! I love that elegant "Frame" showing off your pretty image!
Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted To Stamps Challenge!