Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bloomin' Flowers

 
Welcome!  I am glad that you stopped by.  I was inspired to make a Vellum Panel Card by a video that I saw by Jennifer McQuire  here which I am sharing today.  She is one of the most talented card maker and always has such great tips and techniques and the best videos.
I used stamps from Penny Black's Friendship Flowers stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copics for my design.  I finished the inside of the card as shown on right.  Fun Project!
Other Supplies: White CS, Vellum, MME Polka Dot Pattern, Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Die, Satin Ribbon from stash, Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink, Wink of Stella..

Challenges:
Crafty Catz Challenge: #317 Stitching Real or Faux
613 Avenue Create: #169 Anything Goes-No Twist
Simon Monday Challenge: We see clearly. Use acetate, vellum,  or anything you can think of that is a little transparent.
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Any Thing Goes.
Addicted to Stamps and More: #187 Make Your Mark



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Love your take on the challenge...beautifully stamped image and for sharing your version of Jennifer's technique ...thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Melissa L. said...

Lovely geraniums and super cool vellum panel. I love it, Theresa! Thanks for sharing the link to the video. I'm going to check that out. I enjoy Jennifer's work too. :) Thanks for playing along at ATSM MYM.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely precious card you've made here! It gave me instant feelings of my mother, who loves flowers and would use the wheelbarrow to tote new flats of flowers to their location in our yard. I love cards that evoke happy memories and that's exactly what this one did for me. I love the fresh look of it and it makes me so excited for everything to be in full-bloom! You did a lovely job on this and I also appreciate it when cards look amazing both inside and out. Thanks again for the inspiration and for sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Creative world said...

What an adorable card...LOVE your design and that stamp image...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka X

Caryn said...

This is gorgeous - love the inside too.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx