Thursday, March 31, 2016

Beachy Birthday


Hello!  I have challenged myself to use up more of the leftovers on my desk - such as part of a panel that I stenciled with Spellbinders Impressabilities Sea Scape made for this card posted this week.   It is kind of like using dinner leftovers to create another dish. (Last night I made Chicken Potpies from leftover Roasted Chicken).   I simply stamped what was left of the panel with a vertical Birthday sentiment from Repeat Impressions with SU Creamy Caramel ink....just happened to have left a blank area large enough.  I then edged the panel with a Copics marker to match and layered this on a Blue mat also edged with ink and attached to a White card base.  I also embossed the blue layer with the same Impressabilities that I used for stenciling. I hope you can see that.  So with very little effort, I have a second card from leftovers.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: WIW March Anything Goes Challenge

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job using up your left overs!
Wonderful card.

Heather said...

I, too, am always trying to use up my "bits and pieces stash". The vertical sentiment is perfect for your stenciled image. And a nice, quick and easy way to create a fabulous card. Hope you continue with your own challenge to create from the leftovers. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.