Friday, March 25, 2016

Azaleas for Spring


 
Hello!  It has been awhile since I have entered a Power Poppy Challenge.  And Power Poppy has some of my favorite stamps, so why not make a card for their challenge which is just what I did.
Using a favorite spring theme set, Azalea, I made this card with GKD heavy weight CS ( Copics do not bleed thru this paper).  I stamped  2 images on the inside with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and 1 sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa. These were lined up with round openings cut with circle dies on the front of the card.  After coloring with Copics , I added some accents with Glaze pens, did some sponging with Memento New Sprout ink, and added Glossy Accents to the vase.  Back to the front which was covered with a panel of a Peachy Colored CS, I stamped the small Azalea image with Versamark and heat embossed with clear EP.  Then I finished with some dots using Orange Glaze pen.

Challenges:

Power Poppy- Power & Spark Challenge: Peek -A-Boo-Sketch. Graphic on right.
Cupcake Inspiration: Challenge 352. Inspired by the colors.







Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for participating in our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
-Sandy, DT

Eva Ng said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Heidi Stamps said...

Very pretty! I love the card, inside and out!