Saturday, February 27, 2016

Thinking of You

 
Welcome!  In making this card,  I played with the Tuesday Morning Sketch # 340 shown below and some pattern papers from My Mind's Eye.  Inspired by the colors of the flowers, I used DI Abandoned Coral to stamp the singular flower on ivory CS and colored it with Memento Rose Bud ink and added highlights with Glaze Pens.  The floral stamp is GKD from A Year of Flowers 2
and the sentiment is GKD from Stippled Nature.  I added 2 rows of "Stitching" by paper piercing and colored with a glaze pen.  I used Ivory CS for the card base and Coral CS for the layering mats.
                                                                                                
Challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches:  #340 by Jessi
Stamp TV:  Release Party Challenge - Make a card
using at least 2 different patterned papers.                                    
 
Have a great day!
 I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Kris B said...

Very pretty card! I love the soft coloring on the flower! Great take on this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That