Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Splash of Love


Hello!  My post is coming from my temporary studio called the Nook where I will be carding and posting for a few weeks.  It is located in sunny Captiva Island.....when I look out the window, I see the pool surrounded by tropical vegetation and I card to the sounds of Florida birds with the occasional cry of an Osprey.

Today's card is made with Gina K stamps from A Year of Flowers 2 by Melanie is splashed with a lot of love.  Other supplies:  Water Color Paper, GKD Green and Pink CS, Circle Dies, Memento Lady Bug, Rose Bud inks, Distress Ink Cracked Pistachio, Pink Glaze Pen

Challenges :
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday Challenge Make a Splash
Mod Squad Challenge:  Use Hearts and/or Love

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Heidi Stamps said...

Very pretty!

Barbara said...

It is great that you have moved your studio to Florida. I have done the same and love creating from a different place. Love your background on this flower from Melanie. Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad challenge.
Barbara, Mod Squad Challenge host