Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Safe Travels

 

Hello!!  Guess I have traveling on my mind since we traveled about 1200 miles this past week.   When I saw the Challenge #39 at Tag You're It!,  I thought of this trailer stamp from an old set by Flourishes.   I stamped it on white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics.   I matted it on Green CS and wrote the words Safe Travels.  Added a bit of twine  to complete the tag.  This will be for a gift for someone leaving on a trip.   Must hurry before the challenge closes.  By for now.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Wow such a cute and nice colored image love your tag. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love it, as a trailer happy person, thank you so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.