Sunday, February 7, 2016

Love You With All My Heart

 
Hello!  I have made several cards and must get them posted before time runs out on the challenges.  I made this one using this very cute happy snowman created by From the Heart Stamps and also used the sketch from their current sketch challenge. which has a twist to use hearts.   I color the image with Copics and added some stickles and Glossy Accents.  Used White and Pink CS and Heart Pattern from MME.  Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls used on card base.  Added some cut out hearts and sequins to finish.
Challenges:
I {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt # 137: Shown below. Used Hearts.
Sparkle and Shine Challenge #23:  The mailbox and letters in the inspiration photo reminded me of the image that I used.
Mod Squad Challenge:  Use hearts and/or flowers.  I used hearts.
Cards In Envy:  From the Heart Card Challenge.  Love/Valentine. My card is A2 size and is from the heart.
Cute Card Thursday: Challenge #411   In the Pink.
Simon Wednesday Challenge:  Simon Says Have a Heart
 

 
 


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

9 comments:

Barbara said...

A snowman Valentine has got to be the cutest thing. I have got to file that idea away for future use. Good luck, and thanks for joining in the challenge at the Mod Squad this week.
Barbara, Mod Squad Challenge host

Kathy S said...

I am digging this image and the way you've created a fabulous love card. Thanks for joining us for sketch 137 at From The Heart Stamps. Good Luck.

maria f. said...

A Valentine snowman - sure, why not? February is still winter. Love this.

libleycraftsblog.com said...

What a sweet card - I love this new image and what you have done with it here! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

Glitter Monkey said...

This is so cute - I love that snowman! Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog. Lynn CCT Design Team x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous valentines snowman, gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Ruth said...

This is so cute! I love that snowman!

Tonya said...

What a sweet little snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.