Monday, February 8, 2016

Love on a Tag


Hello!   Today is a cool day in Florida.  A good day to catch up on some posting.  I made this Tag with a heart for a few challenges.  I used a small Cuttlebug Embossing Folder with Memento Rose Bud ink to emboss in color on white CS and trimmed to fit on my Kraft Tag that I shaped with a die.  Easy enough.  I added a Pink and White Gingham ribbon and a Pearl Heart saved from a card that I received last Valentine.
 Challenges:
Tag You're It! : Challenge #40 by Jen.  Inspired by her theme Love and the use of Kraft and the shape of her tag.
Happy Little Stampers:  February CAS Challenge use Embossing Folder Stamping. Used Cuttlebug EF
Double D Challenges: Theme is Pretty Pink Hearts

           
     I am not sure where I got the 2" x 3" embossing folder used on the tag.....must have been a gift with purchase.
Thanks for stopping by.
Theresa

8 comments:

Darlene said...

What a clever idea for a tag ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenges! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Olga Jewell said...

I love the tag!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the texture on your tag! And the little postage stamp is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

Toni said...

Very cute and great texture! Love how your heart postage stamp turned out!

Toni
HLS DT

Ros Crawford said...

What an adorable tag!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Double D Challenge!

Anja Curvers said...

Such a great tag love it. Thanks for joining us over at tag You're IT.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh the stamp is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Tag you're It Challenge.

Linda said...

What a cute little tag. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge. Linda xx