Monday, February 8, 2016

Kisses of Snowflakes

Hello!  I was thinking about the snow at home and Valentine's when I created this card  using this month's free stamp by From the Heart Stamps for their digital stamp of the month challenge. This is a progressive challenge, meaning you need to play along to receive the next image for free, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies.  I used the image from Snowman and Cocoa and a sentiment from another of their stamps.  I printed the image and colored with Copics  and added some stickles and Lip "sequins" from my stash.   I thought the sentiment went nicely with my theme.   And the card could be used as a Valentine??
Challenges:
From The Heart Blog: Digital Stamp of the Month Challenge
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Challenge 237 is Dreaming of Something Warm.  My warmth is hot cocoa!

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

Imke said...

Cute Card and great take with "Snowman and Cacao", Theresa. The sequin lips are such a great Accent !

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month February Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Olga Jewell said...

Beautiful card, love the cute snowman!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

How sweet are those little lips?! Great card!

Thanks for joining us at FTHS for the SOTM challenge!