Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Birthday with Love and Hearts

Hello!  I have been too busy to make cards but am trying to catch up on some challenges.   I made this card with hearts as a Birthday Card since I do not need any more Valentines until next year.
I used a Pattern Paper From MME Lost & Found Pad with a Kraft card base and stamped the Repeat Impressions Vertical Birthday Greetings with Memento Lady Bug ink on the side.  To give some dimension, I popped up 3 Red Hearts cut with Spellbinders Scallop Heart die.  I like the arrangement of the hearts that I used.

Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: DCC10 challenge Use Some Hearts.
Winter Wonderland: Have a Heart
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper
Fusion Card Challenge: Paper Hearts-Use Photo Inspiration , Sketch or Both. Shown on right. I used cut out hearts and the sketch.

Hope all my friends in snow areas are keeping safe and warm.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

Heather said...

Oooo . . . I really like this heart arrangement as well! The whole card is adorable, and I just love your heart grid. Love to see you using one of our stamps, too. Thanks for playing in my "Use Some Hearts" challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

sandie said...

Fab design and love the DSP, thanks for joining Fusion x

Olga Jewell said...

Gorgeous as always!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x