Saturday, February 20, 2016

Embossed Doily

Morning!  Stamp TV is going to have a prize for one person at the end of this year that has participated in all MIUM challenges and the prize package is a $100 GC for Gina K Designs but you must play in all the Mix It Up Monday Challenges.  This week's challenge STV16MON7 is to use the technique Emboss Resist which is usually to use clear embossing powder.  Unfortunately in my remote Florida studio I do not have any clear embossing powder or heat gun,  so I am improvising for my emboss resist entry.   I do have with me a previously done embossed doily using GKD Nana's Needlework stamp  but embossed with White EP on Blue CS.  I used Memento Rose Bud ink to sponge the design which look more lavender on the CS.   I finished with a sentiment from Stippled Nature set in the same ink.  I hope my modified form of the techniques fits the challenge.

Addicted to Stamps: #181 Anything Goes

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

honeybeelane said...

Lovely doily, Theresa. Great improvising! Thanks for playing along at ATSM AG!

Creative world said...

Really beautiful doily,Theresa,love your embossing and the colors...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka...X