Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thank You Smoosh


Hello!  I had some more paper designs from my playing with smooshing techniques the other day and decided to make a Thank You card using one of the papers for the background.  Distress Inks Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, and  Abandoned Coral were used on the panel of water color paper that I attached to an Ivory card base.  Added some Cheery Lynn die cut words from some scraps and a dragonfly die cut in Mint Green.

Challenges:
Just Us Girls Challenge: #324 Word Week Thank You ( 2nd Entry)


Is this a CAS card or not?  Not enough white space??
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

2 comments:

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Love your beautiful smooshy background....pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that background with those fresh colors! I really must do some of this smooshing, your card is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!