Thursday, January 21, 2016

Love Is In the Air


Boy! It is cold out there.  Thinking of snow and cold as I designed a few cards.   I used this Digital Snowman by From The Heart with their Weekly Sketch Inspiration #135 shown on right.  We can use it with the Twist Add Some Nature. I added some nature using a pattern paper with flowers and leaves.  I just love this happy snowman!!

Supplies used: Snowman Valentine Digi, Copics, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Circle Dies, White and Blue CS, American Crafts Pattern Paper, Cuttlebug  EF Swiss Dots.

Other Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use pattern paper on your project.
Mod Squad Challenge: Love is in the Air.  This snowman is so full of Love.




 Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

Marisa Alvarez said...

What an adorable image! I don't have any snowman Valentine stamps. February weather in the Chicago area definitely looks just like that! CUTE!

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable.

Margaret said...

So cute. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I LOVE this little image. That sweet snowman is so stinkin' CUTE - I dare anyone not to smile when they look at him. A really adorable card, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at
Mod Squad Challenge

mypurplehouse said...

Very sweet - Great card (fun take on the sketch and coloring!) Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
lyn

Michelle said...

OMG....too cute! Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again soon:)

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!