Thursday, January 7, 2016

Faith, Hope, Love


Welcome to my studio!  I am trying to use more of the digital stamps that I have on file and today I am using one from Bugaboo Faith Block that I have revised to fit into an oval rather than a square.  I used the Sketch challenge from Bugaboo BlogSpot for the design.  After printing and cutting the image, I colored with Copics and attached to a Scalloped Oval of Pink CS.  I added a Butterfly stamped with a Gina K stamp and fussy cut.  I  layered this on an embossed white layer using a new EF Die'sire  Splendour from Embossalicious which was in my Christmas gifts.  Finished with a White card base and Pink satin organza ribbon and bow.

Challenges:
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog: Stella Says Sketch 401-on right
Crafty Dee BowZ: January Challenge - Use hand made bow.
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #217 Anything Goes.





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Theresa! Your card is so beautiful! It will make someone so happy to receive this! I hope it goes into a frame! Thank you for joining our 217th challenge at Word Art Wednesday!
Ginny M, DT WAW

Donna said...

Lovely, simple and elegant! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Natalie said...

Beautifully done! Lovely digital image, so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Min said...

Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week! We hope you'll join us for the Bugaboo Jungle Birthday fun this week - lots of great challenges and prizes!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min